.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

corncake on my mind

It's a bit too early to be writing again about corncakes since I've made them once and haven't even eaten all of them but I am giddy with the possibilities. If you think the ideas for Mole and breakfast corncakes were cute, there were many combinations that didn't make it because it seemed like a can of worms was opening.

I, of course, want to try different toppings. I also want to try different types of flour. Not only different types of wheat flour but flour from different grains and different kinds of corn product (stone ground, slaked, whole).

After years of searching for my favorites, I will open a booth at the San Jose Japantown farmer's market and serve them on banana leaves.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?