.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 06, 2006

cutest monkey ever

I always tell Sesame (the cat) that he is such a monkey. No reason, just that he is cute, as are monkeys. Well today, much like every Monday, the sound of the trucks collecting our green waste terrified him. As always he runs into my room (at the rear of the house) and approached the window, thinking I would get out of bed and open it for him. I usually invite him onto the bed to comfort him. "Composting is our friend, it's nothing to be scared of." I tell him.

Today, I figured I would lift up the covers. While he would normally just crawl in and immediately turn around and crawl out, today he immersed himself. I saw this little lump migrate all the way to the foot of the bed. He must have liked it because he crashed out and was there for hours.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?