.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 29, 2006

fungibility

Had a problem with some banks here in Nicoya. Ran out of cash after the first leg of a three bus (three separate operators) journey to Nicaragua. Had a great deal of trouble finding a bank that would allow me to get cash (fifth time is a charm). I now bow before the idea of stashing emergency cash.

Thanks to the help of a friend and the continued hospitality of the host family I stayed with while in school last week, I am on track. I will be a day behind but since wisdom is my only agenda, I am ahead. Lessons learned and much time to think about them. More details are on a paper delay (meaning they are scribbled in my notebook and I will transcribe them later.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?