.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 08, 2005

conduction

The little one man theater that I perform in my home for an audience of me has gone too far. Sleeping in a down sleeping bag is cute but maybe I should think bigger.

I need to insulate the house. It is cold. I've never been this cold before because there has previously been a female turning up the heat. I think I also had more insulation on my person before.

My holiday and bday gift will be one of insulation. Insulating attic is the easiest and will make the most impact. The crawl space is harder but it will help a lot. Injecting it into the walls would be nice. I don't want to replace my beautiful old windows. They are single pane and drafty but I hope the insulation makes the place warm enough to compensate. Now to find a contractor.

Comments:
all I want for my birthday is whipped fiber glass!
 
are you going to see brokeback mountain?
 
c'mon, those windows have got to go. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?