.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 22, 2005

On Strawberry Tolerance

Daisie asked me about the strawberry post, "Are you really not going to share with anyone?" That is not the case, I share everything. Some may argue with the assessment of "capacity to barely suffice one" assessment was inaccurate. Bollocks I say! I love strawberries. The conversation turned into the difference between too many zucchini (last year's challenge) and too many strawberries. Strawberries can be eaten as fast as they can be washed. What I mean is there is no further prep required. To me that means it's harder to have too many. There are 24 hours in the day and if I get sick on strawberries, I'll so under a summer sky on a comfy bed of straw.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?