.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 28, 2005

Spring Cleaning

I have been on a mission since the last reconfiguration in my housing situation. Phase I is complete which consisted of sifting through all the stuff in various storage areas and getting rid of everything I don't want or need. I made a visit to Claire yesterday.

Phase II is to start replacing crappy stuff that I've put up with for too long (and most likely acquired for free). I made a short shopping list of kitchen utensils and food storage apparatus that, darn it, I deserve. A pot with a glass lid would make steaming greens an even more vibrant experience.

Also on the way out are my pillows and that dreadful halogen lamp which remarkably hasn't burned the house to the ground yet. Rest assured, everything will find a happy new home except for the lamp. That can do no good to anyone and will forever remain in the landfill.

Phase III is Wish list and some European-made garden tools are looking pretty sweet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?