.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

pipelining

I walk into the break room and notice a guy wiping down the counter in front of the coffee dispenser. He then fills his mug all the way to the top and splashes some on the counter as he picks it up, and the just walks away. So I pour some coffee, clean up after this mook and walk away perplexed. Perhaps he was cleaning up after someone else and figures I need to pay my dues too. Well, sir, you'd be disappointed to know that although I did wipe up your spilled coffee, I did not leave a mess of my own; thus closing the cycle of abuse.

By the way the coffee in this new building is quire alright. The decaf at the main cafe here was better then the regular so I drank that but here the decaf is as inferior as you'd expect. The coffee that I just poured is really good. It has spicy rooty hints and perhaps some cardamom notes as well. I wonder where it came from, maybe the hard labor makes it taste better.

Comments:
what new building?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?