.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'm horrible but my cheese is yummy

A dude here in the office once mentioned that he had an immense amount of CC debt which baffled me because he must be making a decent living and I'm naive enough to think that someone should be able to live comfortably within those means.

He asks what I'm doing for lunch today. I said "I brought my lunch." "You and your bringing lunch." he spat. "You and your debt." I quipped. Lots of awkward forced laughter later, "I'm horrible, sorry" I said as I walked back to my corner. "Buzz killer," he laughed.

I like to save my pocket money for when I'm not patient enough to cook or when my fat cravings exceed the ingredients on hand. Or at least when the flavor to fat ratio of the food I have on hand is usually not in line with my craving. Delicately nutty sharp white cheese doesn't melt as well as Taqueria jack.

Someone noted the precision of the sources of my cheeses. "You have all Irish cheeses she said." "Not true, one is Irish, one is Celtic and one is Welsh... point taken though." Upon consulting the dictionary, all those origins qualify as Celtic. Such good cheese.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?