.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Baggism

Me: I don't need a bag for that. Thanks.
Her: You don't want a bag for this?
Me: No thanks, I got my car.

Pause while the guy ahead of me completes his transaction.

Her: I'll give you a small bag. (she narrates)
Me: (Defeated) Thanks.

"I got my car." is how I explain my bag quantity preference. I think it's because I like the way James Dean said it, please note the movie quote is not related to bags. I mean to say, I'll be walking no more than 50 feet on average before these items are safely put away. Most of the transit time will be on a padded seat or carpeted floor, it's quite cushy so I choose not to use up a bag unless the configuration is particularly unweildy. Rather wordy yes, but that is what obscure quotes from classic films are for.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?