.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 27, 2004

Thailand Travel

Since I've been chided for not blogging and I have been chiding myself for not planning anything for my trip to Thailand, here goes.

I am flying to Chiang Mai upon arrival in Thailand. There I am considering a trek though the mountains with hill tribes and rafts and such for three days. After bumming around Chiang Mai a day or two more am going to spend a few days traveling across Thailand by train. I may take the Northern route to Bangkok and spend the rest of the trip there or go South from Chiang Mai and then Northeast and fly to Bangkok for a day or two before I fly out.

State Railway of Thailand
Lonely Planet Map of Thailand
Thai Focus (travel info and elephant conservation) and
treks.
How to travel by train in Thailand

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?