.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 12, 2004

The Bad News (contains pest related content)

Yes folks, there is a bit of bad news. There is a mouse problem and as such there is evidence of mouse eradication related program activities. I'll just leave you with the following. Mouse traps are disposable, you will not want to get rid of anything more than said apparatus once used. I've trapped three of them in the same spot inside of four hours, either they are really dumb or really noble. I wonder if they venture out to bring food back or just feed themselves. It's like a teen horror movie, "he's not back yet, I know, I'll follow him, why is it so quiet?"

Comments:
Have you figured out how they're getting in? Because the best thing to do, if you find a hole, is to plug it up with steel wool. Rodents hate steel wool.

daisie
 
Oh Daisie, always with the non murderous suggestion.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?