.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 06, 2004

Alcoholism vs. Narcolepsy

Researchers everywhere (well, more like Comedians) insist that Alcoholism is a fun disease, you get to be drunk. I invite them to also consider Narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is a lazy person's dream. Show up to work drunk and your in trouble, no doctor's note will save you. Fall asleep in the doorway and you have a better chance of sympathy. Narcolepsy is also better than Alcoholism because there is no cure. You can't just swear off sleeping for fear of relapsing. Please forgive me if I offended any alcoholics out there, especially recovering alcoholics I salute you. I found James Squire Amber Ale in stock yesterday at Trader Joe's for the first time in a really long time and I nearly collapsed into the fetal position... with joy! So if you can resist a malty toasty treat like that then you are of far greater will than I.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?