.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Farewell to a Greedy Ugly member of the household

After over a year and blowharding about my grass, we did something about. No longer will it thirst for water. No longer will the neighbors brandish torches at my door in order to get me to mow it. Well we still have a little grass but JJ wanted it so it's her baby.

JJ and I smothered it with a layer of newspaper and a layer of mulch. Once the grass dies and decomposes we'll put in some plants. On the docket are tufts of native grasses and some creeping lavender along with any other drought tolerant plants that we find. I believe I will let a pumpkin plant go wild in the front next season as well.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?