.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 08, 2004

Sweet, sweet compost

After many failed attempts at successful composting over the better part of a year, I finally decided to take the free class offered by the county all along. I decided to be get serious, I dropped a Uly on a proper compost bin and had at it.

The result... so far so good! My sister, who is three days away from being a certified Master Composter, complemented my compost heap all the way down to the smell. I can't take all the credit though. Along with my sister I had the help from the partnership of Flora and Fauna.

They say successful composting requres a healthy mix of Nitrogen, Carbon, Water and Oxygen... they forgot to mention gumption!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?