.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Spotty

My blogging can be described as spotty at best. The last time I blogged, I talked about cutting back my tomato plants. I did that, I made huge piles of screaming tomato vines that I was going to photograph for you all but that would not be very spotty o me would it? I did learn a fun fact that I will share with you:

When tomato plants get so freakin' huge that it could vote, the vines will start to sprout roots, yes roots. Tomatos are "runners" a term tucked away in my ninth grade biology memories along with an example "strawberries." Why the hell didn't Mr. Bluni tell us that tomatos are runners too. Just think of all the other stuff he must have been holding back. That explains the spotty blogging, yes I am blaming our public school system for yet another problem in my life.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?