.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Irrigation Guilt

Now that I have the sprinklers working, my lawn is lush and green as a stack of unmarked bills. Something tells me it is now time to scale back the watering duration or frequency. A bunch of somethings: water conservation, money conservation, and the seasonal recession of the pelting sunshine.

Sadly, this thought usually enters my mind at 6 something in the morning when I hear the things turn on and the thought is usually followed by me falling back asleep. It enters my mind throughout the day too but, conveniently, I am not at home and thus not able to do anything about it. Ironically, when I am sleeping I am no less than two feet away from the timer computer thingy. I'm just on the wrong side of the wall... and the wrong side of lazy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?