.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Bread and Photos

I went on a baking rampage this afternoon but then realized that I had just teathered myself to the kitchen during some valuable daylight hours. I had some banana bread in the oven and I tried to start some dough int he bread maker. It worked out okay because the window between the banana bread finishing and the dough finishing was an hour so I got on my bike and took some photos.

I'd post them but I can't seem to find the cable for my camera, or anything else for that matter. I need to put up a "Where did you put this?" chalkboard in my kitchen to list the various objects that I put down for the last time. I'll need to get a gross of chalk for the next time my mom visits.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?