.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 25, 2003

Morning Ride

I missed the train this morning. I've got to leave earlier. My options were limited... take a bus, bike all the way to work or bike home and drive or wait 40 minutes for the next train. I picked choice (c) pretending the bike ride to and from the train station was just my morning exercise before work. I made much better time biking home than I did biking to the station. Sadly, I drove four times this week and only went to yoga once... they canceled yesterday!

I also noticed a lot of jackhammering around the corner from my house. It seems they are renovating a house for "Commercial" use. It would be nice if it were a cafe or a thrift store or both but it will probably be a law office or something boring like that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?