.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Always Something

While under the illusion that it was time for bed, I realized that there was a load of laundry waiting in the dryer. I brought that into the bedroom and started folding. Jen joined in and said "It seems like we are always doing work!" I concurred, there is always something that needs washing or folding or watering or sandblasting or weeding or vaccuuming - I don't want to talk about vaccuuming.

My vaccuum died as I mentioned a while ago. It worked when my mom used it, of course, but we tried and it just limped a long doing not much of anything and emitting a burning smell. So my vaccuum cleaner is dead and I'm using a wet/dry vac to clean the carpet. Yes a wet/dry vac! Pride of ownership my ass! Don't ask me why I have a wet/dry vac because you don't want to hear it. I got it because I thought I would need it for normal uses. Sadly that entails removing dried rosemary from the back seat and soil from the trunk of my car. Even sadder is that shit is still there, taunting me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?